Monday, December 8, 2008

Communicating via Blog

When management class began, professor Kurpis gave an assignment, creating Blog. I was a little bit worried because I thought that it was going to be hard for me because it was going to write every day, but it was not. The Blog assignment is a good way to communicate with different people. It was not only my first Blog but also communication with classmates. It was very interesting and a unique assignment. In this class, a lot of students were there, but we could share our opinion of certain aspects of the class, and our feelings of the group activities. I have never done this kind of subject and it has probably effected in my English.

The Blog definitely helped me to think of the lessons of each group activity because during the group activities, I was just attention to what we did do from only my group activity. If it was no Blog, I would not get any information from other group activities. It was fun and interesting. I learned a lot more from these activities than in the textbook.

I enjoy reading the professor's Blog because his topics are very interesting and it makes me think again. I think that it is easy to read and I feel realistic.

The Blog is easy to allow us to interact with each other even if I did not know who I am interacting. We share our opinions but nobody complain on things. I think that research paper is just boring but the Blog is pretty interesting to suggest how to use management skills.

I will definitely continue with the Blog after the semester ends because it aroused the interest of me about the management. Before the beginning of the semester, the management subject seemed me boring but now totally changed my mind. It is very interesting subject.

3 comments:

Paul Kim said...

I agree with you entirely... Great photos!

Angela N. said...

The blogs definitely helped the students to think more about the class activity and the lesson behind it rather than to just have them forget about it once it was done. I think that was the most beneficial part of the blog. And for that, Prof. Kurpis should keep the blogs as part of the class.

Paul Ramotar said...

I agree that the Blog is a great way of communicating. Otherwise some people would have never spoken to eachother during the course of the semester. Plus, like you said it reinforces the lessons we've learned in class. Its a interesting communicating media and it sure does beat writing a paper. Lets keep the Blog professor